Classified Application Process
Apply Online in Three Easy Steps
The Pleasanton Unified School District accepts classified applications year round. For your convenience, please apply on-line.
- Step One: Complete online application.
- Step Two: Review Job Postings for current open positions. Applicants must comply with all elements of the application process to be considered for a position.
- Step Three: To Apply for a Specific Position:
For your convenience, those who have established an application, please apply on-line.
Forgot Your Login Information?
If you have forgotton your password, click here.
Need Online Access?
If you do not have on-line access, please feel free to come by the Human Resources Department and apply on an available on-line terminal.
Information You’ll Need
Note that you must bring with you all pertinent information to complete your application. Please have available for reference the following information:
- Colleges/universities attended, dates, degrees earned
- Professional references included three (3) people who have knowledge of your work experience, i.e., principal or supervisor
Documents You’ll Need
When submitting your on-line application, please be prepared to attach the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- Certificates/Licenses (if applicable)
- Transcripts (if applicable)
- Motor Vehicle Department record for past 5 years if applying as Bus Driver
All applications are read by screening teams. Please go to “Job Postings” for current open positions. Applicants must comply with all elements of the application process to be considered for a position.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The District shall use the uniform complaint procedures to resolve any complaint alleging unlawful discrimination in district programs and activities based on actual race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.