The Special Projects Office coordinates the implementation and accountability of the District’s state and federal categorical programs, along with ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations and laws. These programs include: Title I, Title II, Title III, SLIP (formerly SIP), GATE, and Economic Impact Aid. The Special Projects Office also coordinates and monitors school plans, including the training for School Site Councils. The Special Projects office is responsible for administering the California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS).
|Jane Golden , Curriculum Directoremail@example.com|
|Rhonda Hempy, Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Below are links that will describe each program that P.U.S.D. receives funds, in more detail.
(Please note that some of the links will become live at a later date.)
Federal Programs (No Child Left Behind)
- Title I – Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- Title II, Part A – Preparing, Training, and Recruiting High Quality Teachers and Principals
- Title II, Part D – Enhancing Education Through Technology
- Title III – Program for Limited-English-Proficient Students
- SLIP (formerly SIP) – School & Library Improvement Program
- GATE – Gifted and Talented Education
- Economic Impact Aid (EIA) – State Program for English Language Learners