GED Testing

GED Test Information

GED Testing:

Due to the change in GED testing format, the Amador Valley Adult School is no longer providing the GED.  For information about GED and how to find a test center near you, please visit


GED Transcript Requests:

If you took your GED at Amador Valley Adult School or at Santa Rita Jail, you may request a transcript of your test results from us.  To order a transcript of your GED test results, please fill out the GED Transcript Request Form and return it to the address on the form.

To request Duplicate Records or a CA High School Equivalency Certificate, please fill out the Duplicate Records Request and CA High School Equivalency Certificate Application from the State GED office.


For more information regarding GED® contact Nicole Steward at (925) 426-4304.

Print Friendly